Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What the.....

What is up with Restoration Hardware? It is looking great. Less leather more linen now. They apparently got new designers.

There are tons of things I liked but remember...easy on the theme room. Don't buy the whole store. My design philosophy is to mix. Mix eras, mix styles, mix fabrics, mix art etc etc etc Below are a few of my picks.
Hello!!!!!  How great is this? A television easel!! The would look cool in a teenager's bedroom or a bathroom or my office. I wish it came in different colors.

I don't typically like these Chesterfield sofas but this room works for me in a Restoration Hardware sort of way. I really like the frames and images on the wall. Remember when Ralph Lauren did that "bohemian look?" This kinda reminds me of that. Kinda. I am faithful to Ralph.

I like the desk and I  especially LOVE the chair.

                                                                                                           
I even like this Tibetan blue grey rug
http://www.restorationhardware.com

No comments:

Post a Comment