Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bagatelle Garden Paris

 
 
Back in May we went to one of my favorite places in Paris: Bagatelle Garden. It is in the Bois de Boulogne Park in the 16th arrondissement of Paris. Love it. We usually have a peaceful stroll around the gardens before having a delicious lunch in the restaurant. My favorite part about this park is that there are free roaming peacocks. Crazy. The rose garden is so enchanting. We were too early in the year so the roses were not out yet. We are going to go again this weekend and I’m sure the roses will be bursting! I love to look at the names of roses. Piaget, Mme Legras de St Germain, Chapeau de Napoleon, Duchesse de Verneuil.  Bagatelle Garden is definitely a must-see on your Parisian to do list!
 
 

















2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS YOU and YOUR PEACOCKS!My AUNT had PEACOCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Penelope Bianchi has really similar sphinxes at her home. All of this is just gorgeous. Hello Mr. Showy Macho Peacock! Whew. The food looks wonderful and yes, I too really like that photo of you. :)

    ReplyDelete